Based around the Midlands Region.
Annual Salary: Salary Range £65 to £70K / annum
Weekly Hours: 44 hours per week
The Operations Manager will oversee business operations across the Company’s Midlands Region. Responsible for multiple term based passive fire protection projects delivered for clients within the social housing, education, healthcare, and accommodation sectors, you will managing multiple projects from initial survey, pre-commencement planning, project mobilisation and completion with full P&L responsibility.
Additionally, the Operations Manager will:
- develop and grow the existing team comprising 2 Project Compliance Managers, 4 Technical Compliance Managers and c. 25 Technicians (fire stoppers and joiners).
- interface with and gain ongoing support from back-office functions spanning Commercial, Contract Administration, Procurement & Logistics, Safety and Technical.
- drive and maintain performance across range of measures including safety, quality, commercial, client and customer.
- hold account management responsibility for key accounts taking responsibility for new contract mobilisation and delivery.
The successful applicant will:
- be a commercially aware, target driven team player with experience in multi-disciplined contract / operational management
- an effective communicator at all levels
- hold effective IT skills, able to use and analyse data with past knowledge of CAFM systems
- be confident and able to lead by example, willing to delegate whilst support the ongoing development of others
- Proven effective managing and developing teams including the recruitment of new team members (technical and operational)
The role will suite:
Team players with 4+ years of management and leadership experience ideally gained from within the passive fire protection industry operating as a main contractor.
- NEBOSH – National General Certificate or Diploma
- IOSH Managing Safely
- NVQ Level 5 in Occupational Health & Safety
- FIRAS / BM Trada Qualified
This is a grade 8A role with the following benefits:
- Salary Range £65 to £70K / annum
- Holidays 29 days holiday per annum (including 8 statutory holiday days) rising by 1 day for each year of service up to a maximum 33 days / annum.
- Benefits Package Comprising:
- Fully Expensed Company Car or Car Allowance of £7,200 / annum
- Benefits package comprising:
- Private Medical Insurance (family)
- Medicash Health Care Plan
- Life insurance
Equal Opportunities in Practice
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.