Neo Property Solutions Limited is a recognised specialist in the provision of technically challenging passive fire protection solutions.
Our services include Fire Compartmentation Surveys, Fire Door Surveys, Fire Stopping and Fire Compartmentation Works, executed as part of a rolling programme of annual inspection and/or rectification works required across multi-occupancy housing, buildings of public amenity, healthcare facilities, education establishments, student accommodation blocks and security sensitive office buildings and workplaces.
You can find more information at www.neo-ps.com
Due to continuous growth within the company, we are looking for a painter to join our team.
Region: North West
As a directly employed member of our team you will be required to work as part of a team, preparing surfaces and applying paint finishes to newly installed and / or upgraded fire door sets.
Your works will be performed in occupied buildings including multi occupancy housing blocks, buildings of public amenity, health care facilities, education establishments, student accommodation blocks and security sensitive office buildings and workplaces (no new build sites).
You will be punctual, polite, and keen to work as part of a busy fire safety team. In addition, you will be required to follow established company policies and procedures, ensuring safety standards are satisfied and that quality control standards are maintained.
Training on the company procedures, health & safety and customer care will be provided but existing knowledge and a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a painter / decorator is essential.
What’s on Offer:
This is a grade 2 role with the following benefits:
- Hourly rate up to £13.50 per hour
- Hours of work 39 (08:00 – 16:30 (Mon to Thurs) and 08:00 - 15:30 (Fridays))
- Fully expensed company van
- Holidays 29 days holiday per annum (including 8 statutory holiday days) rising by 1 day for each year of service up to a maximum 33 days / annum.
- Medicash Health Care Plan for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Participation in a structured programme of training and development
- Early finish on Fridays
- Holidays for long service
- Buddy scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Access to counsellors
- Gym discounts
- Refer a friend scheme
- Diversity and inclusion training
Applicants will hold:
- Excellent knowledge of painting material and how to select, mix and apply
- Solid knowledge of commercial and/or construction painting techniques
- Aptitude in using appropriate tools (brushes, caulking guns etc.)
- Manual dexterity
- Conscientious with great attention to detail
Training and Qualifications:
- City & Guilds Apprenticeship in Painting and Decorating
- NVQ (Level 2 or above)
- CSCS card (Blue Card or above)
- Clean driving licence
Please apply direct or send your CV to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org