About the Company
Neo Property Solutions Limited is a recognised specialist in the provision of technically challenging passive fire protection solutions.
Our services include Fire Compartmentation Surveys, Fire Door Surveys, Fire Stopping and Fire Compartmentation Works, executed as part of a rolling programme of annual inspection and/or rectification works required across multi-occupancy housing, buildings of public amenity, healthcare facilities, education establishments, student accommodation blocks and security sensitive office buildings and workplaces.
You can find more information at www.neo-ps.com
Due to continued expansion, we are looking to strengthen our team and appoint a Business Services Administrator, who will be based at our Leeds Head Office.
Reporting to the Business Services Manager, the Procurement & Logistics Administrator will be responsible for the support of day-to-day administration tasks for Neo’s Business Services team.
This role will suit an individual who is looking for progression opportunities in a fast-paced, growing workplace. The individual must have the ability to work to deadlines and be adept in learning new systems.
- Managing the admin process of the fleet vehicles, e.g., Master vehicle list, Fuel Reports, Accident reports, Insurance claims
- Organising cosmetic/body repairs, e.g., tyres, punctures, and windscreen replacements
- Distributing correspondence for parking charges and speeding tickets
- Processing material and plant requisitions and raising purchase orders through use of Sage 200 accounting software
- Transferring costs from purchase orders from Sage to Oneserve operating systems.
- Organise and file Health and safety documents for new sites
- Administration of the Company’s plant and tool hire database (InspHire), comprising:
- Update and archive company documents in line with quality procedures
- DBS checks for new employees joining the business.
- Ad hoc office/administration duties
- Previous experience within an office-based administration role
- Previous use of Oneserve or comparable systems
- Prior use of SAGE systems or similar
- Day to day administration updates – asset equipment
- WOW report / external report
This is a grade 5 Office Based role with the following benefits:
- Salary up to £24,000 / annum
- Hours of work:
- 8:00 – 17:00 (Mon to Thurs)
- 8:00 - 16:30 (Fridays)
- Holidays 21 days holiday per annum (including 8 statutory holiday days) rising by 1 day for each year of service after the first year of service up to a maximum 25 days / annum
- Benefits package comprising:
- Medicash Health Care Plan
- Life insurance
- Participation in a structured programme of training and development including specific industry training courses resulting in accreditations from UKATA, EROSH, ASFP & FIRAS
- Clear progression route
- Early finish on Fridays
- Holidays for long service
- Buddy scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- On-site showers (head office)
- Access to counsellors
- Gym discounts
- Refer a friend scheme
- Diversity and inclusion training
- On-site car charging points (head office)
Equal Opportunities in Practice
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.