Resident Liaison Officer
Based at the site accommodation located around the North west Region, the Resident Liaison Officer will work as part of a project team tasked with completing fire protection works within multiple occupied housing blocks.
In conjunction with a predetermined programme of works, the Resident Liaison Officer will follow a predetermined access protocol that combines a need to distribute formal written communications with face-to-face discussions with customers in their homes. Part of this process will include a need to explain what our works entail and where necessary help customers prepare for the works. In addition, the Resident Liaison Officer will document a record of existing property condition in mitigation of future claims, record key measurements, visit customers during the works and ensure documented end of day checks are completed before leaving site each day.
Experienced working within multicultural neighbourhoods whilst accommodating the needs of vulnerable groups, the Resident Liaison Officer will fulfil a key role within the project team ensuring all access attempts are recorded on the Company’s CAFM system and that through the effective management of customer expectations, minimal inconvenience is caused.
Effective dealing with multiple iterations of a planning process, the Resident Liaison Officer will work within a team of site managers, engineers, Contract Coordinators, and client representatives undertaking a key role to facilitate an efficient works programme in a manner that achieves positive feedback and high customer satisfaction ratings.
The role will suit:
Motivated team players with good organisation skills, past experience of survey work that are happy to work using their own using initiative and meet predetermined targets.
- Clean driving licence
- Previous experience of onsite visits to tenants
- Good understanding of tablet-based applications, Microsoft Excel & Outlook
- Effective customer care skills
- Ability to tailor your approach to dealings and communications with diverse stakeholder groups, clients, customers and building users.
This is a grade 5 role with the following benefits:
- Basic salary negotiable (dependant on experience) and travel time paid at the equivalent to your hourly rate.
- Hours of work 39.5
- 08:00 – 16:30 (Mon to Thurs)
- 08:00 - 15:30 (Fridays)
- Fully expensed company van and Fuel card
- Holidays 29 days holiday per annum (including 8 statutory holiday days) rising by 1 day for each year of service up to a maximum 33 days / annum.
Benefits package comprising:
- Medicash Health Care Plan for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Weekly productivity bonus opportunities
- Participation in a structured programme of training and development including specific industry training courses resulting in accreditations from UKATA, EROSH, ASFP & FIRAS
- Clear progression route
- Access to counsellors
- Gym membership discounts
- Refer a friend scheme
- Diversity and inclusion training
Equal Opportunities in Practice
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.