Neo Property Solutions Limited is a recognised specialist in the provision of technically challenging passive fire protection solutions.
Our services include Fire Compartmentation Surveys, Fire Door Surveys, Fire Stopping and Fire Compartmentation Works, executed as part of a rolling programme of annual inspection and/or rectification works required across multi-occupancy housing, buildings of public amenity, healthcare facilities, education establishments, student accommodation blocks and security sensitive office buildings and workplaces.
You can find more information at www.neo-ps.com
Region: Yorks & NE - Areas like Leeds, York, Harrogate, up to Newcastle.
We are currently looking for experienced fire door installers to join our employment and help us deliver a number of long-term fire protection projects.
As a directly employed member of our team you will be required to install new fire door sets and carry out fire door maintenance to third party certification standards.
Applicants should be able to manage their own diary, be punctual, polite, and keen to work as part of a busy fire safety team. In addition, you will be required to follow established company policies and procedures, ensuring safety standards are satisfied and that quality control standards are maintained.
All works will be performed in occupied buildings including multi occupancy housing blocks, buildings of public amenity, health care facilities, education establishments, student accommodation blocks and security sensitive office buildings and workplaces (no new build sites).
Training on the company fire door installation and maintenance procedures, health & safety and customer care will be provided but existing knowledge and a minimum of 2 years’ experience is essential.
Applicants will ideally hold:
- FIRAS Card (Technician level or above) Timber Fire Door Sets - Preferred
- FIRAS Card (Technician level or above) Composite Fire Doors - Preferred
- FIRAS Card (Technician level or above) Fire Door Maintenance - Preferred
- CSCS card (Blue Card or above)
- NVQ (Level 2 or above)
- Clean driving licence
What’s on Offer:
This is a grade 4 – 4a role with the following benefits:
- Earn up to £43,000 (including travel time)
- Hours of work 39 (08:00 – 16:30 (Mon to Thurs) and 08:00 - 15:30 (Fridays))
- Fully expensed company van, fuel card, and travel time paid.
- Holidays 29 days holiday per annum (including 8 statutory holiday days) rising by 1 day for each year of service up to a maximum 33 days / annum.
- Medicash Health Care Plan for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Participation in a structured programme of training and development including specific industry training courses resulting in accreditations from UKATA, EROSH, ASFP & FIRAS
- Weekly productivity bonus opportunities
- Access to counsellors
- Gym discounts
- Refer a friend scheme
Prior to any offer of employment being issued, pre-employment checks will be performed including the taking up of references and driving licence checks. In addition, candidates will need to satisfy requirements of an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure & Baring Service (DBS Check).
Equal Opportunities in Practice:
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.